Armour College of Engineering is now accepting proposals for engineering students, student groups or student organizations who would like to request funding for projects that will positively impact the IIT and Armour College community. The second deadline for proposals this academic year is February 10, 2016.
Proposals must contain the following information:
- Name of student/group/organization.
- IIT financial account number assigned to your group (if applicable). If not a registered organization, how has this group formed and intend to survive?
- Contact information for all involved, with proposal point person indicated and media contact.
- Faculty advisor or other sources of advisorial support.
- The amount and itemized breakdown of how funds would be spent.
- Description of fundraising efforts thus far. Who else has funded and in what amount.
- Have you been funded previously by Armour College? If so, when, for what activity, and in what amount?
- If funded, what is the end product and how will it positively impact the IIT and Armour College community (be specific)?
All proposals will be reviewed by the Armour College of Engineering Distinctive Education Council. Funding will be granted on the basis of its possible significance within the IIT/Armour College Community. Supported projects are required to provide a closing report and be available for interviews and photos to promote the effort. Activities must be executed and funds must be used anytime before May 15, 2016. Exception cases need to be made within the proposal for programs during the Summer. More details on these requirements will be provided in the letter of acceptance.
All proposals should be sent in PDF format by February 10, 2016 with the Subject: Student Funding Program to email@example.com. All PDF files should be named with the student group, organization or student name.
Award announcements will be made on February 19, 2016.